Equity Medical Solutions
equity Medical Solutions (EqMD) is a nation-wide provider of technology-enabled dispensing solutions for physicians serving workers' compensation patients and patients covered by personal injury protection insurance and commercial PPO insurance.
Applying ground-breaking technology, EqMD allows physicians and approved office staff to provide patients with medications quickly and safely at the point-of-care.
Our state of the art claims management platform, named EQMDeRX, enables Physicians to eliminate the traditional time consuming barriers related with physician dispensing. Unlike other physician billing services, EqMD assumes the collection risk on claims, guarantees reimbursement to its clients and provides stable and substantial ancillary revenue opportunity for its clients.
EqMD programs guarantee that your patients obtain their medications and test results at the point of care. The whole process can be performed with your existing staff in less than 30 seconds per patient. Also, our flexible, user friendly software allows us to work with healthcare organizations of all sizes. Whether you own a large health care organization, or you are a solo practitioner, EqMD provides customizable technology to fit your needs.
Our EQMDeRX medication dispensing software, powered by EqMD , enables our clients to be in compliance with all state and federal regulations and prescription drug monitoring programs. EQMDeRX electronically tracks all pedigree papers, lot numbers, expiration dates and controlled substances with line item reconciliation. Also, EQMDeRX identifies the location, physician, dispenser, cost, profit and date of dispensed medications.
In the contemporary medical industry, offsetting the costs and capturing all potential revenue, while maximizing patient care, are the key segments of establishing successful Healthcare organization. Advanced EqMD programs serve as the corner stone to achieve these goals.
The EqMD Physician Dispensing Advantage
- Ease of Use - The average dispense can be processed in less than 30 seconds.
- Detailed Management, Utilization and Financial Reporting
- Refill Monitoring and Automated Patient Sequencing
- Full Scale Drug Utilization Review (Drug/Drug, Drug/Allergy, and Drug Too Soon)
- Encrypted Offsite Data Backup and Recovery
- Multi-Repackager Ordering Capability, Automated Inventory Reorder and Product
- Electronic NCPDP 5.1 Claims Submission Capability
- Electronic State Scheduled Drug Reporting (PDMP)
- Site-level Customization (Including User Security Levels, Product Sigs, Reorder
Quantities, and Cash-pay Collection Amounts)
- HL-7 Data Interface and Data Exchange Capability
EqMD Other Programs
- Mail order program for physicians for certain medications.
- Point-of-care drug testing procedure for the qualitative portion of the test. This allows for immediate binary results, while still allowing for additional qualitative lab tests.
- Custom-compounded topical solutions: for patients whose pain cannot be controlled with oral therapy alone, we offer a line of custom compounded topicals to help further manage your patients' pain.